Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Calling all galway headz

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by phobos:
    Hmmm, radioActive fridge, nubile naked women. I dunno Eamo, I still haven't quite recovered from the dirty carpet monster trying to bugger me in my sleep!! confused.gif</font>

That was in all probability Mark curlydav.gif

I'll give ya a shout later on in the week Weston.

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

Have you read *ANY* of the last few posts on the thread?

We're going to be in Castlebar for Pete Hayden's 21st.

For a fella with a degree, you're as thick as 2 short planks... tongue.gif

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    Tribes 2 Goodness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Muppets!

Whats the story at the wkend dav? Hangin round Galway or coming up?

Al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kharn:

We're going to be in Castlebar for Pete Hayden's 21st.
    </font>

I take it you won't be in Galway then?

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Can I come?

I might bring more drink again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭black_wizardd

AngelWhore -> I'm sure there's someone in the bar that'd put you up for the night, the more the merrier that's what I (and about a billion other people) say. Ah, an idea, you could do a song with me and Dav, how about some Maiden stuff ???, oh mother of god yes.

[This message has been edited by black_wizardd (edited 15-06-2001).]

Right, change of plan (This is for you Weston - why aren't you answering your phone?)...

The 21st has moved from McGoldricks to Shortts (cause the last 21st we had in McGoldricks was too loud and some red necks complained).

I shall be meeting Alastair this evening for pints and a yet to be determined location. Tomorrow morning, I shall be making the bus journey to Castlebar where-upon I shall meet and greet local dignitaries (as always) and meet some folks I'm supposed to be doing some work for.

8pm shall be kick off time in Shortts bar and festivities shall continue into the night and beyond at a classified location in Mayo. Only those who need to know will know where.

This is your final update before the mission - good luck soldiers!

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    Tribes 2 Goodness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

I just want to wish you both good luck, we're all counting on you...

Damn it Jim, im a doctor, not a Beefy King !

WHAT ABOUT THE DRAINS IN HACKNEY ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

A 21st!, What is it?

A large congregation of huligans, who come together to celebrate 21 years since the birth of a known induvidual, but that's not important right now!.

CLASSIC EAMO, Airplane II was on last night ;-)

;-phobos-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement