Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 2/8 Merrion Game 7pm

Options
  • 01-08-2004 10:33pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Remember the Merrion €50 + €5 game is this Monday 2nd at 7pm - please be there early to register.

Hyzepher

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Yeah, what he said.

MrP

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

See y'all there. Crush Kill Destroy!

DeV

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

talk of love not hate

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I love to knock you out of tournies. (Enough love for ya?!)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

It's only happened once punk;) tonights my time! REVENGE! I better shut up before I look like a dud getting up from the table after my knock out!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Late Cancellation for the Merrion, just got a call from work, in for 5.am Tomorrow :(

Can someone tell Corben i'll bring his Cards along to the Thursday Freeroll.

Sorry, enjoy the game folks.

Samba

Edit - His empty box of cards ;)

I have the cards in my pocket. I'll be bringing them along. Pity you arent comin' man! There'll be another two weeks from now though...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Good if v short night for me, crippled my amp early on limped :( (damn that low kincker) there after
    (well done amp) how did u do?

+ forgot to get me cards off Tom, and can Samba and Tom merge into on liquid mass kinda way :D so I can get my cards (in box) back on Thurs
    Thx
    (wheres the free roll?)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Good if v short night for me, crippled my amp early on limped :( (damn that low kincker) there after
    (well done amp) how did u do?

Got 5th and got 100 quid. Pretty much stopped playing till I got to the final table where I had a major attack of the stupids going all in when there was a flush and/or straight possibility on board. Sure enough the river gives me QQ and that chap with the long hair a straight. I decide to go all in for some bizzare reason. After that I was easy pickings for Iago.

As I've never made it to the final table of a cash prize tourny I was more than happy to get that result. But I need a break for a while. Well at least a week. Maybe. :)

Who was the guy who knocked me out with A2 to my A8s ?

I had a good night, bit rocky in places but started well and never went below 3K until I was knocked out! Harsh to come 11th when 9 get paid though :(

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

How many players did ye get in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Dunno Dev, I think Gerire got his name. 53 people played.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Still no change on the sig amp, I'm very dissapointed, I wasn't even playing for the money you know :)

Can't wait for the next one, what's the next wager? :D

Advertisement