Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scum Scum Scum!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Would I be right in saying that Skangers are scumbags that let you know they are scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

It is just easier to recognise the shell-suit waring kind of knacker.

And therein lies the problem. Person with certain acccent/clothes/name (e.g. Anto just back from Spain in one post) in this country would automatically seem to be labelled as "trouble". It's just basic snobbery and it's dressed up in a jokey way to disguise the prejudiced attitude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

BuffyBot wrote:
    Another skanger thread...just what we needed :rolleyes:

Indeed & one has to wonder, how long until this one is locked?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

And therein lies the problem. Person with certain acccent/clothes/name (e.g. Anto just back from Spain in one post) in this country would automatically seem to be labelled as "trouble". It's just basic snobbery and it's dressed up in a jokey way to disguise the prejudiced attitude.

It is not only what they wear that identifies them. it is their behaviour that does too. If your going to act in an intimidatory manner then you can expect that people will want nothing to do with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Imposter wrote:
    I think castration is the answer. It may take 12-17 years but by that stage the problem will be more or less gone.

That is all.
    The best way to do this is to offer a EUR 1M prize, with serious money also for runners-up probably 50 positions - to castrate 'em all. The contest is one of those, robo-rodeo devices - Yeeehaggh!

Trust me on this I tried one of these when I was in the States - ok I had the opportunity to try when I was in the States - but I knew better by then (Er quite honestly Wicklow - there were skangers there even - god that is embarassing!).

Anyhow, rodeo machines(when set to full speed), these things will ultimately castrate you - no need for Adolf.H.< More Nicolo Mac!>

{In the Hague} That is absolutely correct Mr Anan "May I call you Koffi?" - these people were all castrated by greed!

I would seriously donate €10 to make this happen - only I know skangers are probably reading this thread!

PS. I was thinking about starting a thread and definition of skanger - inspired by todays events : A bunch of skangers walked out in front of me like they owned the road - they see you a mile off - but they know you'll slow down - 'cos they know that you know they're only hoping for compo!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

rymus wrote:
    Indeed & one has to wonder, how long until this one is locked?

I hope you or your loved ones are never abused, mistreated or mugged on the streets of Dublin (or anywhere for that matter....)

That way you'll never know the feeling of anger and futility it brings.

Mods/Admins, feel free to lock this at any time.

/Kone

Advertisement