Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" TV

• 01-08-2004 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭

Was in Arnotts today and asked about their ex-model stock and was informed that they had a 32" tv (could be panasonic or Sony..not to sure) for sale (in the stock room or something!) that they would do for €1000....and thats been knocked down from 1600!

dont ask me make or model as i didnt see it and didnt chase it up after but i just thought some of you might be interested!

does anyone know of anywhere else that sells of their model stock at knock down prices???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭vgar

Do Arnotts still do this?
    Would be interested to know of other places that do this too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Celtic Electrical get their hands on 'shop soiled' goods.

Stuff comes with full guarentees etc, and on some stuff you wouldnt notice they were not fresh out of the box.

BUT a mate of mine, and me went in together, and bought 3 items each. His microwave developed a problem, and they swoped it for a new an better model, (no charge). One of the 3 things i bought has broken down a couple of times, and was recently replaced.

Now its a small sample of their customers, but it does seem a higher % of problems, than you might get with new out of the box stuff!

CE are in Inchicore, and if i cant reccomend them fully, they are cheap enough, and crucially, willing to haggle a little.

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Celtic Electrical get their hands on 'shop soiled' goods.

Stuff comes with full guarentees etc, and on some stuff you wouldnt notice they were not fresh out of the box.

BUT a mate of mine, and me went in together, and bought 3 items each. His microwave developed a problem, and they swoped it for a new an better model, (no charge). One of the 3 things i bought has broken down a couple of times, and was recently replaced.

Now its a small sample of their customers, but it does seem a higher % of problems, than you might get with new out of the box stuff!

CE are in Inchicore, and if i cant reccomend them fully, they are cheap enough, and crucially, willing to haggle a little.

X

Is there not a place like this in Drumcondra!! dont know where but somewhere close to Iona Rd......cousin got me washing machine an dryer for 200 euro with 1 year warrenty!! brand new!! where sold and broke down so sent back to shop and they replaced with new ones so this place takes them....fixes them and sell them on!!

Advertisement