Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oh God! look at this guy!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

"And when Diablo came out, Greg flunked all of his college courses because he didn't have enough time to study."

sureeeeeeeee...

*by the way 6months, must suck at games too.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

fook sake i go on gaming binges but not like that i still have a life :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Haha, reminds me of a housemate from college this year, he would stay home because he was in a good round of CS, 5 or 6 hours later when I'd return he'd still be playing.....Though I don't think he's begun to lose contact with people because of games quite yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

LOL very good.

But it says on the top of the page that it's a parody/satire website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Lol fairly good but just look at the hardcore Evercrack players and see that people like him unfortunately do exist!Crazy bastids!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Ever see the three guys that live together and only have furniture in one room..their game room..they sleep there, eat there and go to the toilet there....They all have the same job so they work the same hours so they can be playing games at the same time...they spend their hour lunch break back at home playing games...what the hell is wrong with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Ever see the three guys that live together and only have furniture in one room..their game room..they sleep there, eat there and go to the toilet there....They all have the same job so they work the same hours so they can be playing games at the same time...they spend their hour lunch break back at home playing games...what the hell is wrong with them?

I don't know, good friends?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Probably Americans! all muppets! haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

That those guys that were on that MTV True Life: I'm A Gamer yoke? Sounds similar. They all worked in Fed Ex, played games constantly, never went anywhere. Came home on lunchbreaks then showed up late back to work again (like, 1 or 2 hours late not 10 mins). Little unhealthy but they'll get over it. Balance, people... balance!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

that guy needs professional help reminds me of a few people :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Some people just go too far, dunno how some people can play an MMORPG 24/7 for months on end though, they always lose their novelty for me rather quickly, once you have played one and got far on in it, the rest just seem too similar. As for breaking all social tie's to play Doom3, dont see the point of that at all, I would be surprised if it takes over 12 hours to finish really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

CyberGhost wrote:
    what a nut!
    christ! the guy needs help of some sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

As stated above ... it's a pisstake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

I know thats a piss take but didn't some Korean players die a while back from playing everquest 24/7 without sleeping or eating or was that a fake too?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I heard that alright. That was true though. I read it on MSn news...FREAKS! RIP!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Those stories about people playing for long periods of time and dying aren't true. The stories are always very vague in their details as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

The version of the Korean story I heard was that he played Evercrack for a few days and then went missing for a few hours and turned up dead on the floor of the toilet-wouldnt believe any of that crap "I play games 24/7 eating through a straw" crap-pure MTV mulch.We've all gone on binges but noone does that-those stories are always too vague as someone mentioned above.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

yep, you are never actually given the name of the person either and the time they spent playing varies from report to report.

And it may well have been reported on MSN.

But a cursory search of http://news.bbc.co.uk/ yields nothing.

Advertisement