Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faster Saves in CM

Options
  • 02-08-2004 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭

For those of you, who like me thinks that saving CM games can take a while you sould follow these steps;

First, load up your game.

Second, press the ALT+TAB button or watever that can lead you to the desktop. (make sure your game is still there)

Third, open the program files and eidos interactive. (Eidos for CM03/04).

Open up C:\Program Files\Eidos Interactive\CM4\temp and there will be a folder with a strange name.

Open that folder and you will see loads of files. Arrange ur files by type and then show in groups. Do u see a group called PKM files? That's the files where every of your matches are saved in. That's why they clog up so much space. Delete the PKM files. (don't delete the others because once you delete the others, your game is gone)

It works for both CM4 and CM 03/04, so there you go. Hope it helps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

I tried it and it worked. Godd tip Chumpstain

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Very handy indeed.

Good tip my friend :)

Advertisement