Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool watches

Options
  • 02-08-2004 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

wasnt sure what forum to put these in mut they seem the kind of gadgety thing that a comp modder...user would like to have...

check it out anyway...http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/watches/6a17/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

ffs
    cool? cool watches?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

omg a Binary watch!!

How useless :)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

ledbinarywatch-explain.jpg

And then you have to add on another 10 minutes to your time calculation to compensate for the amount of time it took to figure out what time it was... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

That would be really handy, when someone asks do you know what time it is you can answer no (unless you know binary) and if they say you stuppid cause you cant read the time the you can let them try!
    Not for me that kind of watch

Jozi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Not much of a thread for tweaking/modding , im wondering who the hell came up with the idea of it........ most useless invention ever ?

Guess ill leave it since there is no where else to post it, ie the tech forum is gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Haha... I can just imagine it now. Someone asks you the time... Hold on I'll just get out my pen and paper... hmmm... 2 to the power of... hmmm... I think its Tuesday... :D

Advertisement