Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

terrorism

• 02-08-2004 4:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

not only it doesn't pay! it also gets you injured!

right click save

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Holy Sh1t!!!!!

Dog day afternoon anyone?????
    (i hate that movie so much!!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Those dumb bastards! They could have killed him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

lol UnrealQueen... as the commentary said, they were in no mood for leniency

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

owned.

He didn't seem too interested in making a fast getaway, cruising at 30 down the centre of the road on a sports bike, he didn't even make an effort to stop or to avoid the car. Once he got on that bike he should have been away scot free, unless they had a chopper or some method of tracking the bike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Thats exactly the way criminals should be dealt with. Police arnt allowed use enough force these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

yep, he felt lucky that day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

spanish police, firm, firm but fair

i remember seeing that a few months ago on american news, serves him right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Aye... that'll do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I remember seeing it on the humour forum a while back - still funny though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

we should get cops over here like that to deal with all those scumbags

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

woosaysdan wrote:
    we should get cops over here like that to deal with all those scumbags

I've no problem with criminals being treated like this guy here, the problem is, Ireland (and most other countries) have some police who are just there on a power trip. They dont just go after the criminals, but against anyone who looks at them funny or is in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sadly, its hard to draw the line on where to be heavy handed on crime, and how to ensure innocent people dont get beaten within an inch of their lives.

Saying that, in a case like this, where there is no doubt that this guy was a complete scumbag, then i give their methods two thumbs up...:D

flogen

Advertisement