Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SunFX Tanning

• 02-08-2004 9:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Need some info on this SunFX spray tanning..

Thinking of getting it done for my Wedding, just need to knoif it really works & what peoples' experiences have been with this..

I won't be able to get it done the day before..it'll have to be 2 days before so I need to know will it still look good.. I hear it lasts 5 -7 days - is this true?

An advice appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

works great go ahead with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

works pretty well lasted around a week on me (Im very pale though). Looks powdery (very) close up though. Most of my mates thought it was real. Does tend to come off on your clothes for the first few hours. Need to make sure the person doing it takes their time and gets it nice and even too.
    The recommend a second dose a day or so later if you want it really dark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Got it done twice - too expensive - very streaky - better off getting st tropez full body tan available from most salons in dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I got it done for my debs.It was ok on the rest of me but came off my face the next day. Then it eventually wore off in patches.
    I was like a skewbald.

Advertisement