Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lol?

Options
  • 05-09-2000 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

You have been selected to be a Tribes 2 beta tester!

Please DO NOT reply to this e-mail. The return address on this e-mail is merely a placeholder address and no response will be forthcoming.

weh weh weh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Are you serious?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

yer

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

gratz man
    I just saw on Tribalwar.com that there are 10 beta testers here. all i can say is v-g-s cos im not one of em frown.gif
    Personally i hope they push the release date a bit more so that its out after NTL finally get thier asses in gear.
    Dustaz

Advertisement