Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish tribes servers

Options
  • 30-08-2000 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

Are there any tribes servers or trbes out there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Maybe, but if it is, its not on and Master server listing. Damn Q3 w@nkers ! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Hmmm... the IGN one should still be up...
    I have no idea about the qamex one... my advice is just play on barryworld.

A

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Git

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

if you plan on playing on any barrysworld server i would advise getting a script with quickbuy in it (presto) cos i decided to play tribes for the first time in 6 months and i got killed for being at the inv station for like 4 seconds frown.gif

Jag
    [SuperNova]
    For Free mail and stuff

smileysex5.gif

[This message has been edited by [SN]JAG (edited 05-09-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Have i ever told you how much I love and respect you Teeth ? err wait it isn't worth it.... but its Tribe2 and probably is ! Grr :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

hello from ECTS. smile.gif I've spent about an hour being showed around T2 by the developers in the Havas booth - omg is it sweet. smile.gif

(nyah nyah nyah 'n stuff ;P)

Teeth.

[This message has been edited by Dr_Teeth (edited 20-09-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Yes, everything Daire says is true,

we managed to sneak into the havas booth again and cornered one of the dynamix peeps for about 45 mins, the game looks very very very very sweet.

Theres so many improvements and features in T2, cant wait for it.

Oh yeah, forget heavy skiing smile.gif

Advertisement