Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rediscovery!

Options
  • 06-09-2000 11:56am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've rediscovered Tribes! I was in coyote's café one night and I played it for the laugh. It's the only game I can play in any sort of competitive way at home cause I've got such a sh1te connection and the net code is so amazing!

I remember I used to have some scripts (not many cause some of them were a bit harsh on gameplay), so I'd like to get them again.
    One gave me a camera in a corner of the screen when I went to a station and it automatically turned me around to be ready to go straight away.
    Another was a modified HUD - just howed things differently and I prefered it.
    I also had different crosshairs or something like that.

Any Idea where I'd get these little nuggets? I completely forget where I got them before!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Comments

Advertisement