Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the **** is TAC?

Options
  • 27-07-2000 3:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Well? I go into a server and I can not set foot on the ground. Need to hop APC's everywhere. Is it a mod or something?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Yup its a mod called Team ariel Combat. APCs everywhere, ment to be a team game. Its alright but u get bored with it very quickly, same thing over and over and over and over and over and over...... you get the idea smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Originally posted by bubbles:
    Yup its a mod called Team ariel Combat. APCs everywhere, ment to be a team game. Its alright but u get bored with it very quickly, same thing over and over and over and over and over and over...... you get the idea smile.gif
    Sounds just like the Quake series wink.gif

/me ducks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

What's this now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Borric

Thats brilliant santa

keep getting that post mileage up

long way to go yet

End

What are you talking about?
    What is this place?
    Who are you people?

What's this now? (TM)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Im as confused as you!

glad to hear that...

What's this now? (TM)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

TAC rocks smile.gif
    Its the mod i play most and the only version of tribes that im in a clan on. If Heavy Skiiing ****es you off and you get sick of that all that scripting stuff, then TACs the game for you smile.gif
    [SPAM] Dustaz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I played TAC last night (first time in months I started up Tribes) it's really really good. The amount of team-work needed to do anything is unreal - it reminds me of the early days of tribes. smile.gif

Teeth.

Advertisement