Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

calling all chainwhores

Options
  • 12-09-2000 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

how tf do you do it?
    is there some arcane secret to being that good with the cg that im not aware of?
    after all this time i can only merely fan oppononts with bullets that waft gently by them, while i get turned into a bleedin sieve from 200 yards
    so cmon, give it up, whats the big secret?
    Dustaz

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Aimbots tongue.gif

I dunno - maybe it's a script - there seems to be a script for everything smile.gif

Alternatively, you could practice, lots.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

The big secret is the chaingun hud that you get with the presto pak, it gives you additional reticles for further ranges so you can hit anything at long range biggrin.gif

*this message was brought to you by the letter H and the numbers 6 and 9*

Jag
    [SuperNova]
    For Free mail and stuff

smileysex5.gif

[This message has been edited by [SN]JAG (edited 12-09-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Hmm, I have the presto pack and i only ever saw the one reticle for the cg, am i missing something?
    Actually i re-installed a while back and lost my presto reticles so ill reinstall it and av a look.
    cheers
    Dustaz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Chain Gun is only good if you are on a very low ping - otherwise u can't hit sh!t with it :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Presto pack? What is that?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by DrunkLeprachaun:
    Presto pack? What is that?

as the man says: presto q0wns smile.gif
    Go get it instantly at: www.planetstarsiege.com/presto

basically it allows you to add all those nice addons that you see in screenshots. Stuff like extra Huds, flag and kill tracking
    and loads of other stuff. Installing it is fairly straightforward and it really does help smile.gif
    Once you have it in , you should get Writers pack as well at: http://www.planetstarsiege.com/lorne/
    [SPAM] Dustaz

yeah, I got it thanks to an excellent alta vista search. One question, where are the chaingun reticles? confused.gif

umm See the other thread for Reticles, if you dont mind 'cheating' wink.gif
    Its cowboys mHud that provides the reticles

Well I for one don't hold with 'Cheating'.

sigh, its not cheating

• Advertisement
Advertisement