Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lake. YAAAY!

Options
  • 02-08-2004 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

I know there are reunions at other times and whatnot, but i got a call from lake, and he's gonna be in Dublin on Wednsday 4th August.

So anyone who wants to see Lake, were having a mini-reunion at the spire at two.
    (Let me know if u are going please.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

Lake called me too! we're totally gonna see lake..WE LOVE LAKE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

yeah lake called me too! who's pink pimp and the other person who's friends with lake?

dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Im Colm, and thats muireann. Are you hot dave?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 classy

lake!!! i cant believe i missed him. muireann, tell the man he is well loved on both sides of the atlantic for me, if he hasnt returned to LA yet. i was so happy he called.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

yeah colm, this dave with the hat or hot dave as you say.

wats up with the worlds most suppa' fly pimp ass dude?

-dave

• Advertisement

nuttin, just pimpin it up with style. Hows my favourate man ho?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I thought I was your favourite! :eek:

who r u? Damn too short thingymajjigger...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

I think I'm his favourite, considering I've seen him four times since the end of the session, and that was only a week ago! Stop stalking me damnit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Yep i love lake.BUt he didnt call me. SOb sob .

Hey colm dave muireann and so forth. and COlm dont be nice to them cos u know im ur best pimp. If u cant remember me remember me as ur best hoe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hey colm dave muireann and so forth. and COlm dont be nice to them cos u know im ur best pimp. If u cant remember me remember me as ur best hoe.
    Damn, I thought you were dead

hehehehe wat u on about. I thought i was dead too. Oooh well. wat are ye gonna do bitch. damn u stop hurting my feelings. I better go cry myself to sleep agin that raphael and aoibhaoinn dont like me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

hehehehe wat u on about. I thought i was dead too. Oooh well. wat are ye gonna do bitch. damn u stop hurting my feelings. I better go cry myself to sleep agin that raphael and aoibhaoinn dont like me

Hey, I never said that. And dont cry. Crying is irritating.
    I dont dislike anyone per se. I'm mainly indifferent to people. But I have no problem with you other than your incessant(sp?) rambling, which is worse than even mine is. And believe me, that is pretty damn hard.

right ya so. But excuse me. Ur all the 1s that cant spell. I spell everything corrctly. Its just a conspiracy against me. AAAAh gotta get outta here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Must...resist...urge...to...kick him...in the....bollocks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Raphael wrote:
    Must...resist...urge...to...kick him...in the....bollocks

Why resist? There are enough reunions set up that everyone should get the chance to at least twice...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I dont like you either. cept difference between me and them is i have the power to stop you posting here. so cop on and stop posting things that make my head hurt or else....Roight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 LakeHMM

*hugs Stephen* It's okay. Don't cry. I would've but you're in Cork and that's far-ish. Come visit me in LA. Even though I'm in stupid bloody Minnesota right now. >_O *twitch*

Eeeeee what a wonderful post. I feel so loved. It was great seeing people again. It's so depressing parting with such cool kids. Now I'm stuck in stupid ****ing Minnesota until my evil blood-sucking parents decide to bring me back to LA. So now, I am stuck without my Ireland friends or my LA friends...and this does not make Lake happy. But I digress... I love you people. Well, most of you. This post made me happy. I wish you guys weren't so far away. Any of you people that I don't hate are welcome to come to LA and visit me and/or stay with me, if you like. Or you can do the same in Minnesota, but that doesn't seem to be the #1 hotspot on the tourism in America favourites list. We are on a lake though. *giggle* Yes, that's the same as my name. I've heard it. One more thing - I know most of you are on MSN but I've had a hard time trying to get it to work on this ****e Mac. In the meantime, I'm stuck with AIM, on which my screenname is LakeHMM. I'll try to get MSN working ASAP. Wow, this post is getting rather long and rambly. I should go back to designing my line of Mao clothing and accesories.

再见!

yeah colm, this dave with the hat or hot dave as you say.

wats up with the worlds most suppa' fly pimp ass dude?

-dave
    Hot Dave! HOTDAVEHOTDAVEHOTDAVEHOTDAVE! I called you but you wouldn't come because you're a stupid square. *sticks out tongue* (Yes, I'm both talented and mature.) You must come stay with me in LA. My live has been so hotless without you, Hot Dave! *wipes away tear*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Conorea

AAAARGHH! Lake! you didn't call me to tell me you were in dublin. it's a hell of a lot easier to get to dublin than ****in ballyvaughan.

Conorea wrote:
    AAAARGHH! Lake! you didn't call me to tell me you were in dublin. it's a hell of a lot easier to get to dublin than ****in ballyvaughan.
    Aaaaactually I was in Clifden. I called you about three thousand times. You need to answer your mobile. And since I have no life and had nothing better to do, I went to Darcy's Pub. :p ...You weren't there. How disappointing. Hanjwajs, yeah, I wanted to get together but I couldn't get in touch with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Why have I been left out of the not liking Corky circle? Goddamn, hell I should lead it! I would have found someone by now who could hack into his account and disable it to give my head peace!

its not hard to make a new acc. But i would feel so left out when every1 is kicking me in the balls. Will sum1 take off my legs and kick me with them?. Many thx again. U guys just dont know wat ur missing.Roflmao

:D i will live forever

did u feel left out that i dint put u on the list of my haters podge????

its not hard to make a new acc. But i would feel so left out when every1 is kicking me in the balls. Will sum1 take off my legs and kick me with them?. Many thx again. U guys just dont know wat ur missing.Roflmao

:D i will live forever

that can be arranged. ;)

KK nice 1 make me feel so wanted u do. Roflmao literally

Always happy to help! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Cuan

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
    How bout laying off Forde 4a while??!!! Just cuz u nerds have no life and bleat about ur constant lack of worldy pleasures duznt mean u can take him as a scape-goat! How bout continuing with the threads infact title which is infact "Lake" (or something similar)! He did notin 2 reap ur sad critisisms which hes thankfully ignorin and not taking 2 heart! chillax and stop looking for ne exscuse 4 you lots 24/7 existence infront of a computer screen typing cuz u have nothing better to do! Worse even the sad threads mod has taken ur un-justified side!!

• Advertisement

Cuan wrote:
    :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
    How bout laying off Forde 4a while??!!! Just cuz u nerds have no life and bleat about ur constant lack of wordly pleasures duznt mean u can take him as a scape-goat! How bout continuing with the threads infact title which is infact "Lake" (or something similar)! He did notin 2 reap ur sad critisisms which hes thankfully ignorin and not taking 2 heart! chillax and stop looking for ne exscuse 4 you lots existence 24/7 infront of a computer screen typing cuz u have nothing better to do! Worse even the sad threads mod has taken ur un-justified side!!

Ok, well I dont know if you're joking or what, but I was. Nobodys actually intending to offend him. Well I'm not anyway.
    No need to get so angry...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement