Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lake. YAAAY!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Cuan

It was my 1st thread so it had 2 b remebered! :D So hows u aoife? hows life in that place which i have 4 gotten? I was just backing forde up bcuz he was annoyed and it was like 5 vs 1 if u c my view

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Cuan wrote:
    It was my 1st thread so it had 2 b remebered! :D So hows u aoife? hows life in that place which i have 4 gotten? I was just backing forde up bcuz he was annoyed and it was like 5 vs 1 if u c my view

well i'll probably forget that post as i have a really bad memory. oh well.

also, re other part of your post...you werent talking to me, right?

Sorry for anyonce actually taking offence to my post! Just thought that everyone was ganging up and bullying poor-little-forde :cool: !! Naww aoife i was talking 2 everyone involved in general not specifically pointing out u!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I meant offence - And i say exactly what i said to him, try and put some fucking decent typing and composure to your posts - not because i'm pedantic but because NO ONE can read what the hell you're saying. got it?

Cuan wrote:
    Sorry for anyonce actually taking offence to my post! Just thought that everyone was ganging up and bullying poor-little-forde :cool: !! Naww aoife i was talking 2 everyone involved in general not specifically pointing out u!

but thats the part I'm talking about, I'm NOT Aoife.

• Advertisement

:confused: Honestly what are you talking about?? :confused:
    The fact that your now opposed 2 my views and quick posting shows the type of mod you infact are! Why infact would you want to spend more time infront of a computer screen? That is what you are implying when referring to my abysmal speed typing ! Don't you have anything better to do?? :rolleyes:
    Sorry Aoibheann but aren't u Aoife Bready?

Also the fact that you replyed to my post means that you could infact read it! the less time i spend typing= the more time you take to read my writing! see if I infact care

Cuan wrote:
    Sorry Aoibheann but aren't u Aoife Bready?

I think my name would suggest that no, I'm not.

ok and did u do 2004 ses 2- economics? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cuan wrote:
    ok and did u do 2004 ses 2- economics? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No. I did ses 2 legal studies.....

Oops sorry! im v.v.v confused! o wellz wat can u do?!! :p
    brilliant the mod didnt reply! mayb he is infact blocking my account which would really shine up his rep

• Advertisement

perhaps he is. oh well.
    and no problem re your confusion. I get that all the time. Well no, I dont. But still...

awww thx! id swear there was a Aoife Bready in my class dis yr :/ !! o well what can u do?!! sorry i dont knowu at all nething 2 say that would puta face to ur name?? ;) u know who i am or not?

Cuan wrote:
    awww thx! id swear there was a Aoife Bready in my class dis yr :/ !! o well what can u do?!! sorry i dont knowu at all nething 2 say that would puta face to ur name?? ;) u know who i am or not?

Well there was an Aoife Brady at ctyi in session 2, she could have been in your class.
    I dont know who you are really but then thats probably because I know a load of ctyi people from cork(your location said cork so thats how i know!).

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

did u feel left out that i dint put u on the list of my haters podge????

What the hell are you talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Sorry methinks it was directed at my anti-me club president, other mod.WAtever his name is. IM sorry i type so badly for u.Honest. Ur comments are truly noted and i will try my best. Excuse me if im not a ****ing super English child like u.Wtf is Pedant like cmon put words we non-super vocabulary people can understand. Excuse my composure it speaks for itself.I could be arsed with all quotations and stuff. I must have no pride or sumthing u know. God this is getting boring

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

OK, to the jackasses who can't type! Learn! When you can spell, typing won't take nearly so long and people won't have to translate your posts. I don't care who's backing who up or why. The fact is, people here don't care how long it takes you to post, they just don't want to have to spend five minutes figuring it out. Therefore, I don't care, and neither does anybody else here, how much you like your "speed-typing". It's not appreciated. Learn proper English. And to the idiot who's trying to pick a fight with Neil, you couldn't have a worse idea if you tried. He's been known to ban people just for the sake of it. Also, saying our pedantry regarding your woeful abuse of the English language is justifying the time we spend on this site, you're here too aren't you? Think before you open the gaping hole in your face. Many of the people here have the kind of life you can only dream about so I don't think you're in a place to call people "nerds" and insult them on the basis of "having nothing better to do". I could spend a lot more time here if I wanted. The fact remains however that I spend a lot of time here, keeping in touch with some of my best friends, having worthy discussions in legible English and whatnot. If you want to stay here I suggest you shut up now, take your (hopeful) banning like a man, then come back when you've got a half-decent grasp of this language and post something both constructive and coherent. There's a valuable life-goal for you now! Oh look, a perfectly legible post.... However did I manage that? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

crash_000 wrote:
    I meant offence - And i say exactly what i said to him, try and put some fucking decent typing and composure to your posts - not because i'm pedantic but because NO ONE can read what the hell you're saying. got it?

Get a life! i love ya ford, spell watever way ya want to! (as long as ya pronounce colm properly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

OK, to the jackasses who can't type! Learn! When you can spell, typing won't take nearly so long and people won't have to translate your posts :rolleyes:

how about you apply that to your text messages.... it's odd that you're so legible on the internet and so.... damn confusing on the phone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

He's been known to ban people just for the sake of it.
    That was us, wasn't it dave?

hey i had reasons for both of you. ...You annoyed me. Simple fact is i don't read the content of most posts. i Skim. other simple fact - your posts take roughly five minutes to decipher because all it is is a random string of words thrown at a page. i don't CARE what the fuck you type in there, i just need to make sure a)its not pure drivel and b) its not offensive. Now seeing as i've had pretty much enough and oddly enough i'd rather NOT spend hours upon hours reading these damn threads, the pair of you are banned for 3 days, set from whenever i get back from being out because i want you to have a chance to read this so i won't have to pm you.

In summary : BYE.

Neil.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Ah here cant we just lay off them, I can understand perfectly what he is saying.There is nothing wrong with what he's doing and why are yaz all ganging up on him?There are much more annoying people on here and typing correctly in "proper English" doesn't make them any less annoying.How about banning some of them???

kk Start a thread about me i dont mind. I love all the attention!!! Its muchly appreciated.So back to topic. I love u LAKE!!This Lake appreciation thread is truly great. Yawn my fingers hurt from all this proper typing. ROFL. Who else u banning and y? Pm istead of ruining this sacred thread of Lake. Sorry lake we ruined your thread. It was all their fault. They framed me im innocent!!!!

Meh i'll remove all this controversy later when i've banned Cuan as well for only posting ****e. you'll be unbanned in three days.

now, banned.

Y u bannign him!! Isent that post u just did ****e at all. Noo or is it oversaw wsince it was u!!! And all those personal conversations in threads arent ****e at all either. DOnt blame me im just asking. Iwonder if this will post

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

In fairness Neil, I didn't do much to get banned and I don't know what Aonghus did but it can't have been that bad either. And there was no call for lording it over me at the reunion the next day! That was just cruel.

Ana, text speak was invented for text messages. On the net I don't have a 160-character limit to get my point across, and I do love to talk! ;)

Aonghus, yes it was us, and thank God the bannings are happening! That was much needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

Hey, can i just say, this thread seems now completely obsolete as the mini Lake reunion has already passed and this whole thing has been reduced to people b1tching at eachother...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

YAH! So I can delete yet another useless thread full of crap?

Well I'll just close it for now so the bannees can see Neil's message.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement