Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant alt tab out

Options
  • 03-10-2000 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

I cant seem to alt-tab out of Tribes when using opengl rendering. Only way i can get out is to switch to software, tab out and then vice versa to get back in. Its bloody annoying but ive lived with it for ages. Any ideas anyone?
    Card is a riva tnt2 and my res is 800x600 (also my desktop res if thats any help)
    edit: I should add that i can press the windows key and that just succeds in giving me a hallucinogenic effect of slickering between two tribes frames and the windows cursor floating in the middle.

[This message has been edited by Dustaz (edited 03-10-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

aah, no ideas, except maybe try posting on a different more used board. Pretend its quake ure having the problem with and post it on quake boards. The answer is prolly the same smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

just letting you know, the game should run perfectly on your setup at the max resolution. No ideas about your problem though, its grand on my 3dfx banshee.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Thanks guys smile.gif
    I actually got it sorted by downloading a new driver pack, which i should have done in the first place i suppose smile.gif

Advertisement