Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes 2 demo

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Its only a trailer. frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

hehe lads, T2 won't even be in external beta for another 2 weeks, let alone a demo version!!

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

I'm getting tired of waiting.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Arsebiscuits!
    I was away in spain for a week and come back to find out that t2 is in beta!(according to tribalwar anyway)
    Whats the craic, did the irish beta testers get it yet? does it own? could it even be said to be uber-ree7? smile.gif
    Dustaz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

It's in internal beta at the moment, it'll be shipped to the external beta testers soon afaik.

Teeth.

• Advertisement
Advertisement