Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request: White chocolate oreos where?

• 03-08-2004 10:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,128 ✭✭✭✭

any shops in dublin or any websitre i can order them from :)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Not quite what you're looking for, but what the hey. Loads of american candy available here . God dammit now I want a butterfinger! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

You could try here http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/acatalog/ . Not sure they have what you're after but they've some real retro sweets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Another online sweet seller:
    http://www.cybercandy.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

I know what you're after boy.

Had some in spain - white chocolate covered oreo's...right? Jesus, they're quite the sumptuous treat alright. I'm also actively searching for these bad boys and (sadly) have not run into them as of yet - however, I will keep you informed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,942 ✭✭✭✭Basq

MarkR wrote:
    Not quite what you're looking for, but what the hey. Loads of american candy available here . God dammit now I want a butterfinger! :D

Funnily enough! I saw a Butterfinger in Londis the other day.

You're all set, Mark!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,128 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

thats where we had em too noel, id get some proper brownie points if i could source some for my girlfriend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Moved to food/drink

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Bloody*Mary

You used to be able to get them in Mocha Bagel in Swords up till a few weeks ago ...haven't been in there in awhile so don't know if they still stock them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Saw some on sale in the Spar on Leeson St the other day.

Advertisement