Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is it out ???????????

Options
  • 06-11-2000 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Well ?
    or is it all a lie and there is no Tribes 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

insider info says that its US release is in the next 2 months, plus straight from DG the UK release will be withnin days (1-2weeks) of the US release.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

v-y-y
    v-y-c!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Heres teh deal...Dynamix have delayed the release (yet again) as they stated that they needed more time to ensure that every little bug was taken care off, so they're shoving the release date up to Late January/Early February 2001

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Erk! Steady Ph0enix biggrin.gif The games already gone beta. I doubt it will be in Beta for 4 months? I heard early December which seems about right. Anyone know for sure?

ani_marco.gif Get 'em Marco!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

dynamix had an earlier beta on show at ects back in september, back then i was told thanksgiving (end of november?) as the us release date, we could see it shortly after that.

anyway, beta testers, wherefore art thou? wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

We're here, just not saying anything. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

How long was counterstrike a beta?? (although some may argue that it is still a beta smile.gif)

Redesigned

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Hey DrTeeth, if you had to *guess*, not from actual knowledge or anything, just a WILD GUESS say, Do you reckon the Shock Lance is a one hit kill to all armour types?
    Theres sfa info about the lance on webpages, so i thought id ask smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

16th of December for US release.
    That's what I've been told recently. That may have changed since I've heard it but I havn't heard any different date.
    (Note to self: It'll be out when it's ready.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

not a chance. if by some hideous mistake it WAS released that early, I certainly wouldn't pay money for it.

Teeth.

• Advertisement
Advertisement