Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need jens RA group contact details!!!

Options
  • 03-08-2004 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

AGH! Im such a moron. I left all my RA group's phone numbers in my room in dcu. So if anyone has any of their phone numbers or email addresses could you post them for me coz i'm very upset about it.... :o
    Thanks,
    jen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

haha, excellent name jen :)

sorry bout the contact details but there should be some people around who can help you

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

heehee jenny how'd you manage to do that! and there was me under the impression that you were a highly intelligent young lady when in fact you are like me... a dumb blonde! you hate me now dont you...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

hehe jen

*hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

wow jen. seriously. well, luckily i saw you and bish in town th'other day! my email addy is electric_bubblegum@hotmail.com, just in case ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 me_smart

yes but you forgot to tell me who you really are! what am i, psychic.....?
    me thinks i had the silliest ra group!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Choc Porridge

jen, how did you ever get into CTYI, sometimes i wonder about you. then i remember you roomed with me and it all comes flooding back :)

me choc porridge, me tasty ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 calts

Well done jen , clever move (ah no i dont think you're a dumb blonde !!!)
    anyway this is gillian and the email addy is shem_gill4@yahoo.co.uk

Hey vicki

Advertisement