Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for someone 04D Silver Mini! Help!

Options
  • 03-08-2004 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

This is a long shot, and I realise I'm going to get it for having the balls to do this, but I'll explain myself.

I had a crap BH Weekend, My ex dumped me 6 weeks ago then came to MY house warming with her new boyfriend on Saturday night. Just to be a bitch.

Been talking to the lads in work today and they've suggested I come here to try something out.

Feeling as sorry for myself as I did, I decided to go for a run in the car last night, I bought myself a new Audi A3 a few months back, 1.9 TDI so it's good for letting off steam.

Was driving through Tallaght, on the bypass and saw some tail lights speeding infront, floored it to catch up, the Silver Mini was stopped at the lights at the M50 roundabout just before spawell (approx 12.20am) I pulled up beside to see a STUNNING blonde, she looked at me, laughed, and we made eye contact, I raised my eyebrows in a "you up for a run" kind of way. She looked at my car as if I was mad, But revved her engine, the lights went green and we both took off, I was gaining a lot of ground ahead of her, by then she probably saw my badging so had half given up. I pulled the handbrake a little to play with her, slow myself down, and again at the next set of lights, the next set and the next set by which point I felt oddly like I knew her. She was taking a right over the templeogue bridge towards Rathfarnham. I had no rush to head home but it was against my better judgement to follow her, I'm posting in the hope that someone might know who she is. I don't want anything but to thank her or putting the smile back on my face. She's been on my mind all day, and as much of a sad bastard as this makes me it will be worth it if it works. I can't tell you much so I know it's a long shot. The location, which I've mentioned, the time, Silver Mini, 04 Dublin reg, blonde driver with a band in her hair? Fairly big wheels, polished up.

Perhaps someone knows who she is. I know it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but 12.20am on a Bank Holiday Monday night, there weren't too many cars out.

Fingers Crossed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

don't want anything but to thank her or putting the smile back on my face. She's been on my mind all day, and as much of a sad bastard as this makes me it will be worth it if it works.

Word nearly fail me - first (speaking as your dad) "racing" her was a pretty dumb thing to do. I really dont get that mentality. Book track-time at Mondello or something. Second, life is not like those soft-focus TV ads.

Really.

I expect she's already forgotten about you.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

People ,this is why weve so many deaths on the roads....
    Feck sake that makes me sick, have you no sense of responsibility :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭mobby

She looked at my car as if I was mad,
    enough said

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

PM me, I want to option your story for my next feature film, dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

if you got her full plate and have a mate in the gardai, youre sorted. But then you'll only look like a stalker. I suppose you could find a friend in your local motor tax office and look up every 04 D silver mini registered and go thru them one by one, but why waste time, she's already forgotten about it...

find your ex's new fella and mash his face in, that'll give you something to do with your free time and it also serves as good closure. Err, the closure part comes when youre serving time for aggravated assault.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Karen Mini

Wow, the internet is fab. What a long shot. Who would believe that this would be possible.
    Hey Kieran, really sorry to hear you had a crap weekend and sorry also to hear that you're gf dumped you. (perhaps you should tell us the reason here ).
    That was really good advice from your mates to try boards. A friend told me about this thread, so here i am.
    I won't stay as i've been working late for a few nights and i'm a bit tired, so i'm off to bed soon for my beauty sleep.
    But, i have to let you know that i was really scared the last night. I thought that i was going to be forced off the road and attacked. I also made a note of your car number, just in case.

t t u l8r.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,386 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

ROFL - excellent :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kieran_Audi

Well I knew it was a long shot, cheers for the abuse. I'd say the same things as you lads if I saw a thread like this so I get it.

K

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement