Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beta...

Options
  • 20-11-2000 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

yes, w.... uh.... they are all under the NDA, and can say nothing to you. nothing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

just wondering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

It's errm...pretty smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

yes its very.... pretty... with... hills... an stuff

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

so those of you on the beta..

I know you are all under NDA but...

wonderful/good/bad - anything you can say about it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Iv seen Carnage playing it and must admit the gfx look very very sexy indeed.The landscapes look so cool and the scout bikes look amazing.

The only problem I can see with it is that the net code better be damm good to keep it playable with the gfx even turned down.Q3 gfx are not even close to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

this is one am looking forward to, hopefully dynamix have sorted out the clientside scripting malarky that put me off tribes, twas a great game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Ive heard some very disturbing things about framerates on the beta. I know cos of the nda you cant say much, but i heard (and have seen some screenies) that fairly high speced machines are getting very low framerates. How true is this?
    BTW Butcher, from what ive seen in interviews, scripting is alive and well, and will be easier to mange in t2. I also heard that they have implemented many popular scripts into the game, such as jump.cs. might be **** tho, cos i dont have the beta smile.gif
    Dustaz

Advertisement