Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heat 2 date/time/location

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

'Corben Dallas: Just seat him next to Henbane, sit back and watch him slowly go bonkers.'

Dont worry ive got Henbane metagame covered, I can wreck his head real good!!!!!! :p . One thing ive learned is watch out for late river plays from Samba! :D

+ Dev see U in the final!!! B-)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

+ Dev see U in the final!!! B-)

What, you dealin' for us?

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

DeVore wrote:
    Your hash will be settled when I bust your chops at the final. At least this heat has a good quality hate figure now... thanks, dev!

No Dev i'll see u behind a pair of Aces in the final :p so there!
    /trash talk

11 players in heat 2? do we get extra slots as teh other 2 will have/had 9 players? seems only fair methinks? any ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

11 players in heat 2? do we get extra slots as teh other 2 will have/had 9 players? seems only fair methinks? any ideas
    Iceman has droped out of this heat I think, so we have 10 players, 3 spots as usual. Dev's heat only had 8 so technically had there been 10 players DeV would have got the bubble...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Only 7 turned up for Dev's heat - so draw your own conclusions!

Hyzepher

LOL :D yeah hes been very quiet about the fact that he only had to beat 7 players!!! :D;):p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

4 when you think about it!

Hyzepher

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

lafortezza wrote:
    Iceman has droped out of this heat I think, so we have 10 players, 3 spots as usual. Dev's heat only had 8 so technically had there been 10 players DeV would have got the bubble...
    I seem to recall you getting through to the final when there was only *5* in your heat and I was in the Heat of Death (as usual!). :p

DeV.

DeVore wrote:
    I seem to recall you getting through to the final when there was only *5* in your heat and I was in the Heat of Death (as usual!). :p

DeV.
    Quality always rises to the top, except in your case where the scum leaks through the gaps, no offence of course ;)

• Advertisement

Hey, I had to play against 7 players AND a pretty "rock" stack that outlasted 2 players (Pudding being one of them, though he claims the chair put him on tilt)!!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

DeVore wrote:
    Hey, I had to play against 7 players AND a pretty "rock" stack that outlasted 2 players (Pudding being one of them, though he claims the chair put him on tilt)!!

DeV.

That stack was very difficult to play against, couldn't get a read on it at all. Especially when it slowplayed those Aces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Luke can you PM directions to your gaff, I've not been there before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Luke Ill need directions too please.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Edser

Directions too, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

I'll be getting a taxi from city centre out to Lukes at around 7pm if anyone wants to share

Hi can The Host PM me Directions? Thx :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Luke I'll also need directions again. Deleted the old ones. I could share a taxi with you Ken if you are willing to go through Rathmines on the way out.

kencleary wrote:
    I'll be getting a taxi from city centre out to Lukes at around 7pm if anyone wants to share

Yep I'll share.

pm on the way in a minute or two.
    PM sent with directions and mobile number.
    If you didn't get it pm me!

• Advertisement

kencleary wrote:

Where you getting it from Ken and I'll meet you there?

Twosheds wanna meet me at the taxirank beside the St Stephens Green Centre at 7pm. Muso - where can we pick you up in Rathmines?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I'll stand outside the Rathmines Inn if you like. What time?

*shrug* how long will it take us to get from City Centre to Rathmines? probably around 7.10/7.15. I have your mobile number so can text you if we're running late

o.k. I'll plan on being there at 7.10 unless I hear otherwise.

kencleary wrote:
    Twosheds wanna meet me at the taxirank beside the St Stephens Green Centre at 7pm. Muso - where can we pick you up in Rathmines?

Will be there at 7.

Advertisement