Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribesmen wanted for {E.M.S} Tribes Clan

Options
  • 25-11-2000 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi there,
    {E.M.S} are looking for tribes players of all levels to join our clan. Have a look at our website at http://www.eatmyscout.com and fill in the application form if you're interested. We are currently playing Season 6 of the Barrysworld Tribes league. and are in Division 3. We're not obsessive about tribes, but we do expect people to show up for practice and matches - so if you like what you see and would like to get involved with us - we'd like to meet you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Will ye be playing Tribes II?

ani_marco.gif Get 'em Marco!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

I might be willing to join but i cant be a super reglar, cos of other stuff. But i can show up for practice, show ya how to play, and play in games if im needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Khanis

Yup, we will be playing Tribes 2, and probably hosting one too when the Linux version is released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Might give it a go when i have a more reliable connection.

A

Advertisement