Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What kind of woman turns you on?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

asian girl
    hmmm, been saying that a lot lately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

hmmm...i think i know Sleepys ideal girl... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Barbie_666 wrote:
    hmmm...i think i know Sleepys ideal girl... :)

Wanna introduce me? Cos I've convinced myself that she doesn't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Big Ears wrote:
    is her brain big because of this disorder , or do you mean smart
    ;) .

Either or! :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Wacker wrote:
    Dark hair. Pale skin. Opinionated about such things as music, films, politics, religion, society. Witty. Confident. Intelligent. O a similair age to me. Non-smoking. Preferrably in my locality too.
    Thats about it.

So you are my stalker then....hehehe ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Intelligent, I need to be able to talk with her and relate..

GSOh, cos lets face it, if shes going to go out with me she needs it

nice eyes, although if they don't see that clearly that would be a bonus for me!

confidence and faith in herself..

after that the rest is just details, of course if she had supermodel looks that wouldn't preclude her from my thoughts.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

asian , nuff said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Redhead, but not freckley. Smaller then me. Well shaped boobs, size not essential, so long as they're not funky shaped. Cute ass, not necessarily small, just properly shaped.

If she's redheaded, that's the most important thing. Anything else is usually optional. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

seamus wrote:
    Redhead, but not freckley. Smaller then me. Well shaped boobs, size not essential, so long as they're not funky shaped. Cute ass, not necessarily small, just properly shaped.

I hate those funky shaped boobs myself :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

For me - I can't pick a celebrity & say "like her" - but one thing is she's gotta have a wicked sense of humour, easy going, like travelling, independant & not mind the fact she'd be dating a tattoo covered foul mouthed harley rider - & if she's got curves in the right places, well - that'd just be sweet too.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Hmmmmm...... since guys are answering in "What kinda guys turns you on " ........Guess I can answer here :D

Nice Chest , smallish waist , nice ass..... guess that would be an hourglass figure - well toned but not overly muscled , Long auburn hair with strong red highlights , cat like green or hazzle eyes , Low sultry voice ( those high pitched ones drive me up and over the wall ! ). Preferably not TO tall , wicked fun sense of humor , unstoppable sex drive .

Yea that would do it...... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Black women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

A girl who smiles a lot. A girl who dresses in skimpy clothing when the weather is nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

longish straight brown/black hair and maybe a bit of blonde highlights...phwaaaaa, oh and longish legs

A girl that makes an effort with their looks and intelligence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Hmmmmm...... since guys are answering in "What kinda guys turns you on " ........Guess I can answer here :D

Nice Chest , smallish waist , nice ass..... guess that would be an hourglass figure - well toned but not overly muscled , Long auburn hair with strong red highlights , cat like green or hazzle eyes , Low sultry voice ( those high pitched ones drive me up and over the wall ! ). Preferably not TO tall , wicked fun sense of humor , unstoppable sex drive .

Yea that would do it...... :D
    oh man Im getting a bit ancy here, girl on girl!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

& not mind the fact she'd be dating a tattoo covered foul mouthed harley rider -

if she could be as foul mouthed back to ya, would ya mind..???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Personality is a must. GSOH. Irridescent sense of humour. With these I can ignore the fact that my girlfriend is a plumpy dwarf or a 7ft supermodel with an eating disorder. I could also ignore limb amputation, facial deformity etc. However, if she farts a lot I have a problem with this.

Sleepless in Kilbarrack :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Lainey wrote:
    if she could be as foul mouthed back to ya, would ya mind..???

That would work fine for me - nothing better than a foul mouthed b***h - lmao. :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Lozjm

Nice shaped small rear in black J Taylor trowsers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Miss Sixty Jeans..... Been a fav for about 4 years now.. Moving ever so slowly to Miss Sixty denim skirts after last weekend!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Gordon wrote:
    Black women.

Best post so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Lozjm

Gas how blokes know womens fashion ! i must know loads of labels just from watching birds arses !

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Vulture

An evil foul tempered wench who likes to have arguments and likes peanut butter and jam sandwiches

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

girls who look like vampires

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I love to bite the neck...though I dont much like the taste of blood :p

I did dress as Vampira for halloween one year and won first prize at work, teh fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

An evil foul tempered wench who likes to have arguments and likes peanut butter and jam sandwiches

LOL... :p

I like to have arguments, generally start them if I am a wanting the make up sex...

~DR~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

yess..vampires are very sexy...not the long-eared,bald , nosferatu types now..but the pale, dark-haired tempters...it's a neck thing i guess.... ;)

damned15.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

it's a neck thing i guess.... ;)

ohh yes.. a big fan of a nice chewable neck... yummmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

i suppose it's the feeling of someone having total power over you, you know, the way in bram stokers book, all the women are put under his spell..sometimes i like that and other times i like the reverse :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

i suppose it's the feeling of someone having total power over you, you know, the way in bram stokers book, all the women are put under his spell..sometimes i like that and other times i like the reverse :D
    I'm glad you qualified that with Bram Stoker - otherwise you'd have probably got an NTL/Chorus etc cable guy stalking you or something - or worse, someone from the revenue commisioners! Come to think of it they are actually vampires - Er you may have a problem with this post!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Always found Anne Rice's vampires far sexier myself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

hmm. my 'ideal' (urgh) woman would have to be skinny and the same height as me, (5'10,) with long straight hair of any colour, but no highlights and whatnot. she'd have to have an interesting sense of clothing.

she would have to enjoy tattoos, doesnt matter if she was pierced or not.
    id like her to be a musician and an artist (just not as good as me!), it would be a bonus if she had her own seperate set of friends, and a 'hobby' or something that interested her, but completly didnt interest me, so i could support her without getting all annoyingly competitive. she would have to like the same music as me, and go to gigs with me on demand.

she'd have to be pretty enough for me to show off to my friends, but not much prettier than me, its all marvellous. thow in funny, supportive, rebellious, loyal, generous and independant and its all marvellous

she'd would definetly have to be bi, not compeltely lesbian, as id feel unequal or wierd or something. also looking at boys is something not be done alone, but with ur girlfriend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭Darren

An intelligent, slutty, petite hippy chick.

Advertisement