Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heat 3 Date/Time/Location

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

My personal preference is sunday afternoon. I'll be in work for the twenty-in at 9, so can't do too late in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Sunday noon/evening sounds fine to me. I'll host if nobody objects.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I still think that we are better off pushing it off and either playing it midweek or next weekend, no matter what we choose this weekend there are players it doesn't suit.

Sunday evening seems to be the most popular but Marq can't make it because of work commitments, it's the same with every other time mentioned, at least one and in some cases 3-4 players can't make it.

As far as hosting goes, I'm happy enough to play in yours Amp it'll make it all the sweeter when I knock you out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I'd like to make the fitz twenty game on sunday myself.

If we have a start time of 5-6 could Iago and Gerire make it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

If all comes to all and sunday evening is the best time for people, I'll pull out. I'll be away for the final this month so even if I get through I'm effectively dead money anyway.

<edit>As I'm now in work for the whole weekend including sunday afternoon, I'm afraid i'll just have to pull out of the BSOP this month. ah well, that's another bubble i won't get</edit>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

So are we on for Sunday then? Can we confirm a day today please?

Sunday evening 7 o'clock start???

Amp are you still hosting or do we need a venue....

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hosting in our place is fine with me, Amp you need to let Dotc know!

DeV.

DeVore wrote:
    Hosting in our place is fine with me, Amp you need to let Dotc know!

Yeah, I was waiting for us to get some exact dates/times to avoid saying "Do yiz mind if we host a poker thing at vague time in the future?"

Right. 7pm at the Batflat, those who haven't been before please pm me/or Dev for directions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭whiteshadow

...confused....

just to remind you lucky lucky folks.
    i swapped with spiritus, played in heat 1 and got into the final 3

but spiritus has dropped out so im hardly going to play again.
    (...unless i could win 2 seats for the final table... reraise myself all in.
    fold... so anyway im not in this heat. thank you for your time)

so are we still on for tonight then? Has everyone confirmed that they'll be there?

yup seven at my place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Oh sh1t; gerire got the dates all confuzzled in his head; sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

You lasted a good bit longer than me!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

apparently you're stack would have gotten the bubble if it hadnt been taken away!

DeV.

So Iago won by a fair amount, with Decker and Karlh also going through. I did not play very well at all but bizarrely did ok in the cash games. I think I need to have a look at my gearbox. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

DeVore wrote:
    apparently you're stack would have gotten the bubble if it hadnt been taken away!

DeV.
    Better than I would have done had I been there so!!

Advertisement