Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

this is scary....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Ever heard of Photoshop?

It's a really bad case of Photoshopping too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i dont care if its a photoshop, its still pretty disturbing.

i dont care if its a photoshop, its still pretty disturbing.

Why would it be disturbing if it's only a photoshop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

BaZmO* wrote:
    Why would it be disturbing if it's only a photoshop?
    its not so much the pictures thats disturbing, its more of the concept. just gives me shivers is all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

BME: What modifications does the future hold for you two?

DAVE: We want to become better at photoshopping. I want to learn how to get a life.

ten letters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

this is from the same site and is more disturbing. If it's a photochop job, it's a much better one.

WARNING, NOT NICE:
    http://www.bmezine.com/samples/bme1903.html

impr0v wrote:
    this is from the same site and is more disturbing. If it's a photochop job, it's a much better one.

WARNING, NOT NICE:

Nah, that's definitley not a photoshop. Ever seen Dirty Sanchez? Daint done that on the show with heavier guage needles.
    Strangely enough, I've always wanted to try this!! Don't ask me why though!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

That's really disturbing. Don't understand why people like them subject themselves to such bodily torture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭bender

Bazmo---

you have a right to do what you want, but i dont want to know...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Sorry but if you believed the first link...you're a f*cking fool. It was a piss take put together to bait people like you guys who are so perfect and are so digusted that anyone would find something like play piercing or any kind of body modification enjoyable.

• Advertisement

bender wrote:
    Bazmo---

you have a right to do what you want, but i dont want to know...

:rolleyes: The why the hell are you on a "discussion" board if "you don't want to know"?? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

impr0v wrote:

WARNING, NOT NICE:

:eek: thats play piercing ? woooah
    ive been doing that kinda stuff to myself since i was 12/13
    not as extreme as that, but still with pins and needles and stuff.
    never knew that it was widespread like that, heh i used to love doing it.
    havent done it in a LONG time though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

eth0_ wrote:
    Sorry but if you believed the first link...you're a f*cking fool. It was a piss take put together to bait people like you guys who are so perfect and are so digusted that anyone would find something like play piercing or any kind of body modification enjoyable.

relax... not one person cept the starter of the thread fell for it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

impr0v wrote:

I gather you've never seen a human corset then? Would add linkage but our webserver in work wouldn't like it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭bender

true.. i did fall for it.. *smacks me head*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

It is amazing what people will fall for. :rolleyes: It was obvious that it was a hoax, and a very bad one at that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

It's so bad it's hilarious & the fact some smegheads fell for it just makes it even funnier..... what's next the dude who had an extra c**k sewn on...... :D

Advertisement