Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange near Kilmainham / Inchicore

• 03-08-2004 5:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know what exchange you would be connected to if you lived in the Kilmainham / Inchicore area, and if that exchange is Broadband enabled? I did a search on the forum for mentions of Kilmainham or Inchicore and there were none!

Thanks,

Serb

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Serbian wrote:
    Hey,

Does anyone know what exchange you would be connected to if you lived in the Kilmainham / Inchicore area, and if that exchange is Broadband enabled? I did a search on the forum for mentions of Kilmainham or Inchicore and there were none!

Thanks,

Serb

Probably Dolphins Barn I think. It is BB enabled but that didn't help me. Phone line has failed since I downgraded from ISDN two months ago.

Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Hi,
    Run your number through the eircom DSL trigger website; that should tell you what exchange you are on and if your exchange is enabled.eircom DSL trigger sitethegills

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Serbian wrote:
    Hey,

Thanks,

Serb

I live in Kilmainham and the exchange is Dolphin's Barn and its been enabled for quite a while now. As far as I know its also one of the exchanges where Esat have their own equipment.

Advertisement