Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The quality of "DJ-ing" at CTYI...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

ColHol wrote:
    Fcuk knows what country would want to invade ireland and why anyway?

French Connection United Kingdom knows??? Why dont we ask them then????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

ColHol wrote:
    what country would want to invade ireland and why anyway?
    How very, very true.
    ColHol wrote:
    So anyway, dj-ing is pretty crap in ctyi?

Let's keep this thread on topic please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Why? Then theres no fun... We all agree to how crap them djing was, so noone will post anything. The post has moved on to a big fun debate. No where else will we be able to have a debate of the likes.

In conclusion, Tis better a debate about war & stuff than a dead thread...
    SO QUIT YOUR WHINING

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

pinkpimp wrote:

In conclusion, Tis better a debate about war & stuff than a dead thread...
    SO QUIT YOUR WHINING

Not whining *puts proverbial tail between proverbial legs* Ok fair enough i suppose, lets just keep talking about war and stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

ColHol wrote:
    Fcuk knows what country would want to invade ireland and why anyway?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1864211&postcount=138

Please do try to pay attention to what's already been said

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Ok then, who'd want to invade britain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Kitsune

jono087 wrote:
    Areas in which we're deficient? That's probably everywhere... We can't even build roads, how can we fight a war?

Where other countries have landmines, we have potholes. Bad infrastructure is the best defence we have against a land invasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

"I Elizabeth Claire Ahern Flynn do solemnly swear that I will spend the next year trying to become as un-Muckross like as possible even if it involves not stalking random 'zaga guys after school."

Hah! We "zaga guys" are the most stalkable of all, one you've started you'll neevr break the habit... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah that promise didn't last long...........

'Doesn't X live on your road?'
    'Yeah I think he does, isn't he in Gonzaga?'
    'Yeah'
    'Wanna stalk him?'
    'Sure!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

HeyYou wrote:
    "I Elizabeth Claire Ahern Flynn do solemnly swear that I will spend the next year trying to become as un-Muckross like as possible even if it involves not stalking random 'zaga guys after school."

Hah! We "zaga guys" are the most stalkable of all, one you've started you'll neevr break the habit... ;)
    gonzaga? you? *knocked down with feather*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

ColHol wrote:
    Ok then, who'd want to invade britain?
    who ouldnt want to invade britain, its a newly re-established super-power, and so, has many enemies.

like whod build up an army, bring them across, invade britain, oust the monarchy and whatnot, and live happily ever after?
    No-one would ''invade'' britain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

ColHol wrote:
    like whod build up an army, bring them across, invade britain, oust the monarchy and whatnot, and live happily ever after?
    No-one would ''invade'' britain

Maybe not "invade" but a lot of people would attack britain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Dont worry i will..in a few years only after me leaving Certificate.U can all suppport me :p (u better).IM sure itll be fun.

Judas04 wrote:
    Maybe not "invade" but a lot of people would attack britain.

If theyre gonna attack britain, they dont need ireland as a base. its all suicide bombers now anyway, so ireland wouldnt come into it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

God...how Do manage to end up on a Political Debate no matter wat the topic at the start of the thread is?????/ lmao

YEa well back to topic damn DCU DJ playing crap....grrrr....(cue *of pirates arring*)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

ColHol wrote:
    If theyre gonna attack britain, they dont need ireland as a base. its all suicide bombers now anyway, so ireland wouldnt come into it

actually,suicide bombings are methods of causing mass casualties for one reason or another.
    anyway, the most recent invasion to date (the american/british invasion of iraq) did not consist of one (deliberate) suicide attack by the invading forces.

sorry, i meant suicide bombers would prob be the most likely method of attacking britain. thats two big powers (highly trained) wit nato or watever attackin iraq. no1 else in the world could amass an army big enough or watever to invade britain

Moral of the story: No1 can invade britain, therefore ireland shall never have to defend itself in battles and whatnot, coz no1 has a reason to invade ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

ColHol wrote:
    no1 else in the world could amass an army big enough or watever to invade britain
    China. They just need amphibious landing capability, which they could easily get from some of the former states of the USSR who recieved parts of the Soviet Navy when the union broke up

yeah but china arent gonna invade britain, what with economics and the like. it aint gonna happen, ireland is safe, you can all sleep easy tonight ppl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Thank you so much for reassuring me! I couldn't have slept without you!

Personally, meh, I'm going to die anyway, and hopefully reasonably young. I'm not particularly bothered about how I go to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

whats peoples obsession with dying young

It means I'll never see that unhappy stage of "life" where I'm dependent on other people to live. It's the best time to go when you've just passed your prime.

smokers die younger, apparently

well that is a good ppoint but if my children make my life a living hell i'll refuse to die. Mwhahaha

I'm not having children so even that doesn't apply to me. What the hell has smoking got to do with me? I stopped a long time ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I beg of you all to stop talking about dying young. its depressing.

ah die young and leave a beautiful corpse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Won't be beautiful if its maggot infested and rotten

• Advertisement

not if you were coated in formaldihide and kept in a moesuleum like a certain revolutionary

Advertisement