Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is everyone?

Options
  • 22-12-2000 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

I haven't played tribes for a while, but when I went to play it today there was next to no no there. What the hell is going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Yeah I know.. the netshop tribes server seems always to be empty.. i played tribes first time today IT ROX MEH.. christ that game owns more than any...

anyway i'm playin on bworld with 250 pings and the net code rox more than cs

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Yeah the games ace, but i dunno how to do any of the scripty stuff and whenver i get on a map, theres this guy skiing around the map in circles getting the flag and no one can stop him...bast!

Plus i reformatted and cant find my cd so that kinda rules me out for playing it again soon wink.gif

Snaga

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

its weird its like tribes just droped dead
    frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Dead? maybe the ns server, but thats never been very alive. The bw servers are fairly full recently actually as far as i can see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

the cat in the hat is back lads

*************News******************

Christmas ceasfires hold out on tau ceti IV and regulus, renewed fighting in the new year.

Biggest toysale this christmas Diamond Sword Peltast armor and shrike scout bikes.

***********NEWS********************

Scripts to get (instructions at sites)
    Presto- The Script to have (DL)
    Newopts- the only way to play, needs presto pak to work. (DL)

[This message has been edited by [SN]JAG (edited 03-01-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

wb jag smile.gif
    That heavy that dresses in red and drops a mortar down yer chimney on the 25th didnt bring me a thundersword bomber so im out for revenge on the world in general. youll do tho smile.gif
    cyis on servers.
    What time do you guys normally check the ns one? ill try and be on around then.
    Dustaz/Saor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

try the server from 6pm onwards normally

i wont be playing tonight cos i brought home a copy of mech 4 from the states biggrin.gif and im gonna be busy

Advertisement