Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free software - get faster than broadband speeds on you dial up modem!!!

• 04-08-2004 3:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

Hello. You cannot afford to miss this total bargain of the century!!!

JUICE are bringing out a new software program that will give speeds of 1.2 MB per second to those with a dial-up modem. The features of this program are:

Transform your dialup to faster than broadband and ADSL speeds
    Any PC or Mac with 9,600kbps modem upwards can use JUICE
    Revolutionary unique technology. Easy to install and simple to use
    Works with any internet connection and modem in any country

No cabling, engineers and no need to alter you PC
    No contract or fees ever…… Guaranteed!
    The ONLY alternative to broadband and it’s for FREE!
    It costs nothing. Zero! Zip! Nada! It's FREE!
    What are you waiting for? Juice up your connection right now!

In short you dont have to pay ANYTHING! JUICE are allowing 80,000 people around the world to have this excellent software for free! Yes it's true!

You do not need to give ANY personal info to get this other than you email address. A non-hotmail email address is preferably because the confirmation email is sometimes blocked by the spam-filter on hotmail inboxes.

To get this for free do the following:

A: Go to http://www.madspoon.com

B:In the field asking for ID, type merc wuz ere then press the Return button.

C: On the next page, go to the top of the page and click on "contact"

D: That will bring you to the next page, where you will be prompted to give a name (doesn't have to be your real name), and to give your email-address, and then to type you email address again on the third line. When you have typed this then click on "contact" which is BELOW the form you just filled in.

NB This offer will only be open as long as less than 80,000 persons have applied. When you have applied you will be sent an email informing you that a second email will be sent to you on 1st October 2004 (the release date for JUICE) with a link from which the software can be downloaded.

Also, don't listen to the begrudgers (i.e. some of the ISPs that want you to pay extra for broadband) who will probably launch black propaganda against this great service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Faster than broadband speeds on a 56K... Please... You realise that this is a hardware and protocol limitation at the telephone exchange, that no amount of software that you can install at home will fix, don't you?

No? I'd never have guessed.

Oh, and having visited the site, the only other thing to say is

SPAM!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

I use to have this, and its great.*
    Got it of the same guy that turned by mountain bike into a ducati 999 for €5, he was has great. Most give him a ring some day.

*Possibly some sarcasim here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭arcadegame2004

Oh, and having visited the site, the only other thing to say is

SPAM!

Rubbish.

This is the sort of black propaganda I predicted. No prizes for guessing the motives. Scared of the competition are you?

Actually this software is already running in some netcafes in advance of its release.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

These programs work by compressing JPEG and GIF files. you wont be able to download mp3s any faster. they gave away a similar program free on a .net magazine CD a few months ago.

just something else to slow your pc down

• Advertisement

These programs work by compressing JPEG and GIF files. you wont be able to download mp3s any faster. they gave away a similar program free on a .net magazine CD a few months ago.

just something else to slow your pc down

Nonsense. This is NEW> This is not some rehashed version of NetSonic.

When I hear this sort of whinging I understand why there were so many people in the past who believed that the world was flat.

This particular product hasn't even been released yet, apart from some Internet cafes.

It is released on October 1st, but if you apply before the 80,000's person has applied you get sent an email on October 1st with a link to download it.

It will download things faster, including movies and mp3s.

*Possibly some sarcasim here

Yes the sarcasm must extend then to your claim that you had this software, since it hasn't been released yet.

It is natural that when innovative and excellent new products reach the market that the established order will try to smear it with nonsense like "SPAM etc.". I myself am one of those who applied for this before I became an affiliate and I am not getting more SPAM than usual.

My motives? No, no prizes...

None for guessing yours either when I can't get to a page beyond the first one without having to enter your (or someone else's) referal number. To be quite honest, I can't be ar*ed because I know its a pile of ****e anyway, but being a computer programmer and being knowledgeable in the methods and means of network data transfer, it might have been good for a giggle...

Doodle the code is "merc wuz ere..again" (as already explained in the opening post)

I know what the code is... But if the product is so great and revolutionary, why do they need people to use referal codes? Won't word of mouth be enough?

Or is the truth that its another limp wristed effort to get people to buy a shoddy product by getting other people to spread the word because they'll get something in return. I point to the "Earn Cash" button on the front page as Prosecutions Evidence Item #1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

JUICE =

SPAM :eek: SPAM :eek: SPAM :eek: SPAM :eek: SPAM :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

interesting fact: juice was the name of the scam thing in the movie requiem
    for a dream

this juice is a spam scam

arcadegame2004 800 posts on boards you cant be all that new to the net you realy should know better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

this service is brilliant , lets delete the broadband forum now, or Just rename it to Juice,

did you hear theres a guy in Nigeria looking to give you umpteen billion dollars if you just send him a few grand, you can't loose :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

I am laughing here.... arcadegame2004, yer very funny... how gullable do you think we really are? :)

What are you getting out of the refferals? $0.00001 cent per referral? :)

JUICE are as bad as GAIN. And as previously mentioned the Joint pictures expert group got the compress algorithm very right for .jps, very little, if maximum 4% additonal compression can be achieved, no matter what the technique used.

Get rid of this post....its SPAM in itself.

arcadegame2004 got caught out by SPAM......arcadegame2004 got caught out by SPAM......arcadegame2004 got caught out by SPAM......

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Hmmm- can think of several reasons this thread should be locked and but for the fact that gullibility seems to be the main offence I'd guess bannings would be in the offing too.....

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement