Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music in milk ad?

Options
  • 04-08-2004 9:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

does anyone know the track on the irish milk ad ? (the one with the guy in a suit on a bike) I dunno if its even stilol on, would you beleive Ive managed to continue existence without a TV for nearly a full YEAR!?! :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

what else happens in the add?? Guy in suit on a bike and.....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,996 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I like the music to the Tetra Pak ad. What music is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 toblerone

guy cycles to mett date with some flwrs meets the da at the door, he still has trousers tucked into socks, actual date isnt seen( at least idont remember it), the two then seen walking home that mornin, his jaket around her, hey gets a carton of milk from early mornin milky, they sit on a wall and as he drinks gets a milk mustouch, she smiles at this and looks lovinly at him

credits: milk is good (or sumtin along those lines)

fade.

can i be tarantino now mummy??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

toblerone wrote:
    guy cycles to mett date with some flwrs meets the da at the door, he still has trousers tucked into socks, actual date isnt seen( at least idont remember it), the two then seen walking home that mornin, his jaket around her, hey gets a carton of milk from early mornin milky, they sit on a wall and as he drinks gets a milk mustouch, she smiles at this and looks lovinly at him

credits: milk is good (or sumtin along those lines)

fade.

can i be tarantino now mummy?? ;)
    Thank God for the Irish education system, eh?

Thank God for the Irish education system, eh?

no flys on me boyo....

• Advertisement

Oh yea, I remember the add... I think it is still on. It's a debbs type evening they are going to. I think the muisc is lame but that's about all I can remember of it....

yeah maybe it is lame. I cant actually remember what it sounded like but I know that at the time i wanted to know what it was and now its doin me head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

"HE LIKES MILK AND ITS SHOWS, OOO YEA GREAT MUSCLE TONE"

???

I cant get enough of the avonmore strawberry milk these days. just thought i'd throw that in there...

Ok, I saw that add again the other night and listened to the music. I could be wrong but I think that it's music that someone recorded for the add and it's trying to sound very very like rhapsody in Blue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

oh now i got the tune stuck in my head and i dont have a clue who its by ;(

• Advertisement

well rhapsody in Blue is by George Gershwin.... but I don't have a clue who wrote the copy for the add...but who cares, it's no where near as good as the real thing. Just get your self a copy of Rhapsody in Blue, sit back and listen to it and forget all about milk.....

Advertisement