Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

orca whales in cork city CENTER

• 17-06-2001 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

the orca (aka Killer) whales that have been in cork harbour for the past few days went all the way up to the City Hall. they swam right past my house without me noticing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Lovely. Glad to see you're well observant.

John

[This message has been edited by Lump (edited 17-06-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I saw them in SuperQuinn trying to buy 14 tons of tuna.

LOL Hobbes.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

It's only the biggest mammal in the world - easy to miss tongue.gif

It's shocking the way people are acting though. They're being harrassed by those pleasure boats from ****s making £5 a head.

Yea, the department of the environment imposed a 500 foot or yard distance to stay from the whales, and there were two Garda Launches patroling the area apparently. I think that all contact near the whales should be stopped however.

john

• Advertisement
Advertisement