Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search function still fux0red...

Options
  • 04-08-2004 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭

The search function still won't search any posts/threads made before the 29th of July. This means you potentially have to make an eejit of yourself asking a stupid question answered many times before, which you could have found the answer to with search.

For instance, I want to ask a question about Microsoft MCSE certification, but I could try to find the answer with search first if it was working right, instead of wasting people's time with a simple question.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Although I've been looking for the archive link, it doesn't really help as google hasn't crawled all the archive pages. Even then, a google search would only search the thread titles and not the posts themselves...

C'mon ecksor, get the finger out.... :D<-- *cough*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

DMT wrote:
    C'mon Cloud, get the finger out.... :eek:

You're really starting to get on my nerves.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

DMT wrote:
    C'mon Cloud, get the finger out.... :eek:

I believe cloud is on hols
    I know t'was a total cheek of him to go take some time off just like that but sure there ya go, you just can't get the staff these days!
    if it had been me, I'd have cancelled me hols and stayed around to help out!

eck
    shouldn't that be your 'last nerve' after the week that's in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

ecksor wrote:
    You're really starting to get on my nerves.
    /me runs for cover...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Ive noticed it to be fecked too mentioned it in another thread as did others though

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

DMT wrote:
    /me runs for cover...

Running for cover isn't signing up a load of accounts to try to spam my reputation level. How obvious did you think that was? Banned from at least here.

Oh, and by the way, new users can't affect my reputation level you twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Hehe stung!

Advertisement