Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nipple piercing.

Options
  • 04-08-2004 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hey guys, new to piercings....
    I would like to get a nipple ring but which is common to men my nipples are puffy/fat and the head is not pronounced. however when im cold they are.... just wondering how a nipple piercing would be done with these kind of nipples and how does it look.

Regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

It will be once the piercings done and the jewellry in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Dr. P

it will be what? it will become a normal nipple?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Yeah - had the same thought myself as I am seriously thinking about getting the noogies done...... guess there's one way to find out... get em done..hehehehehe :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭lacuna

I don't know what it's like for men but since I got my nipple pierced it has become more "erect" (for want of a better word) all the time.

I was warned also that the pierced nipple would always be ever so slightly bigger than the other one. I haven't noticed any abnormality though.

It's a deadly piercing. Well worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Dr. P

erect... thats the word i looking for... like on a cold day....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

When I got my nipple done the nice lady made sure it was like a wheel nut before she stuck me. Its definately more pronounced now than the other, but not so much that it looks odd.

Bloody hurt though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

Dr. P wrote:
    the head is not pronounced.

The head will be pronounced. I had a very flat nipple before getting mine done. It's a little more pronounced now but don't worry about it as its not an issue at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Trip Hazard

When i was getting my nipple pierced the Lady(at metalmorphoses) told me in women the actual head of the nipple gets pierced, because its obviously bigger, but in men its the area around the nipple thats gets pierced. since it got done its a little bigger but nothing too noticeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

I want to get my nipple pierced but my nipples are flat, i was told its the most painful piercing and im only 17. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

i just got my second done today, went with the bar as not much movement[not as annoying] but alot harder to clean... was a handy piercing, i thought my nape was sorer than both nipples put togeter..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

As it heals, your nipple becomes much bigger and it's like on a cold day, all the time.

Advertisement