Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic SCHt80 - "NO PLAY"

Options
  • 04-08-2004 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Right, the problem with my machine just gets worse, I have read about this model having a problem playing some discs and it comes up on the display "NO PLAY", any way cleaned the lens my self and it will play some discs (opened the machine cleaned the lens), but now the discs keep pausing/Starting in mid movie and , then the sound drops off, I have to turn the machine off and press play to get back to the same spot and fix the sound problem, is this a fixable problem or should I lay it to rest and invest? Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bullish Bear

I have found out how to fix the Panasonic No Play fault.

Switch your player on and remove all disks.

Press the "STOP/TUNE" button on the front panel and at the same time press the "10" button on the remote control. The unit will initialise and restore all defaults. It should play disks again as normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

will this allow you to play cd-r which my ht80 wont play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bullish Bear

Nope - it will reset the player if it exhibits the "no play" fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭pancakeman

id hate that. when your watching some erotica you need to keep the ball rolling know wat i mean. dont want things stopping at the good bits.

Advertisement