Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes 2 Goes Gold!

Options
  • 19-03-2001 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

It went Gold today. Press release said it would be in stores worldwide in the first week of April. I remember hearing that they would release a demo as soon as it went gold, so im sure any day now well be able to get our sweaty little paws on a grav bike! smile.gif
    AT LAST!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Great news, first week in April brings the relese of Black and White and ribes 2 then, two of the games I've been looking forward to the most biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

I dont like to be immodest or anything but...

HAHA! That was EXACTLY when i predicted it would be released! smile.gif

A

ordered tribes2 in game today, 1st of april
    they say. hmm 1st of april wink.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well, the UK release is April 13 - someone's playing an April Fools on you d00d!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Advertisement

yeh i was thinking as much...
    but thats what Game in blanchardstown said.
    the bastages...

Advertisement