Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes 2 at EB

Options
  • 13-03-2001 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

EB on Henry street have a localised release date set for april it will be 34.99 upon release.

biggrin.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

To this I respond; Gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

/me rolls around like a naked nun named Amelia watching Pat Kenny.

Finally, I'll be able to bomb my own team mates, crash vehicles into mountains, say rude words and have them censored, and generally be unimpressed with the whole engine. Lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

yeh it looks like the 13th of april,
    hahaha friday the 13th wink.gif.

min pc specs p2 300 , 64 meg o ram.
    pitty i was hopeing to have broadband for this game, ahh well..

ps: is there any irish tribes clans??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE!

Guess who'll be waiting for THAT!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

At long last now the one question I have is do they take pre release orders and next would they post it down to Galway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

I have never seen or played tribes.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You're definitely missing out Fergus! It's a class game, but got a little weird with all the mad "do everything except make your tea first thing in the morning" scripts that people could write for it.

Grab a copy of Tribes 2 when it comes out and you'll (hopefully) be pleased with the purchase!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

Hopefully this board will get a bit more lively then.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

YES! i come back from 6 weeks away to this news....drool.
    muuuuust.....haaaaave.....triiiiiibes

It's being released on at the same tibe as Black & White. Which to choose?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Amazon.com blurb on tribes 2
    This item will be released on March 30, 2001. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.

Get the four day delivery and your'll have it about 10 days before anyone else over here!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

black and white me **** , what decision? smile.gif
    vgx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Black and White and Tribes 2 have the same release date? Oh ****, cause i've been waiting for them both for ages. How am I going to get the time to do my final year project....arrgghhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Sweeeeet. Tribes2, you know you'll be seeing me down at Netshop wasting my money playing that... But that's also another thing I wanted to mention; the reqs for Tribes2. You need atleast a voodoo2, or half decent 3d card, where as some games you can use intergraded software, like D3d. But for us people who got stuck with the office computer rejects and other such stuff, we don't have nifty specs like the rest of you. Therefor, you'd think game designers would work to make better games, while also inventing new ways to play games on all computers. That, or lower the price of 3d cards; I mean, 120 squid for a Voodoo3, thats rediculas. :P

Mmm, tribes 2... Scouts with machine guns, and ground to air heat seeking missle launcher... Shibi!

-Dark-Angel-

"The Darkness is coming, welcome it, for it is mine." -Dark-Angel-

"BO!" Sparticus Rectus

"Selecta!" Red_Ice

forumsig.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 [EM]SUds

Riddle me this ::

THis is all based on personal accounts which are username/password controlled - so if you have someone elses password you effectively are them.

How will games cafes cope with this? when you simple cant connect to a server without authing (each server auths) ? Lan games wont work without accounts...

Also update - should be on shelves here long before 13th...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Hmmm I went into smyths in Galway yesterday (about the only place to buy games down here) and they still have to get a release date for Tribes 2!!!!!!! I think I'll have to take a trip up to dublin by the looks of things.

a very mad
    kayos

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Clover:

forumsig.gif

</font>

eh... try editing

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DrunkLeprachaun:
    eh... try editing

</font>

images are disabled. Do people not read the comment in the left hand side?

The bad men were using image to do bold things.

• Advertisement

Comments?

Advertisement