Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Tribes2

Options
  • 28-03-2001 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the best way to actually get it asap?
    Calls to EB and Game yielded "Friday Week" and "errr,Tribes 2? eh? umm, Sometime in April" respectivly.
    I know that some yanks who ordered direct from Sierra got their copies earlier today/last night.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I get it tomorrow. tongue.gif Jag how do you plan to get it? Want it Fedex'ed over?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

do i even NEED to answer that!!!!

biggrin.gif

YES!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by [SN]JAG (edited 29-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by [SN]JAG (edited 29-03-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Ba hum bug I want a copy...

anyway besides all that there is a patch out already for it which you will be able to download from here as of now...

kayos

EDIT NOTE I just noticed we have this patch up quicker than
    tribes2.com
    sierrastudios.com
    tribesplayers.com

I got it off sierrastudios.com because I knew it was coming you have to really look for it no links on the main pages smile.gif This is the sort of fast effecient service you will be getting on our tribes site smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Now all I have to do is get the game frown.gif

[This message has been edited by kayos (edited 29-03-2001).]

Advertisement