Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOBBES !!!!!!

Options
  • 30-03-2001 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Send us over Tribes2 willya ?

plz, with sugar on top !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Why don't you just order online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Becuase there a 2-3 day wait before its even shipped! :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hobbes:
    Why don't you just order online? </font>
    Wheres the best place to order online?

I'll make it worth your while Hobbes smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'm already sending one for Jag, and it's pretty expensive... order the ****er on line and get them to do an express delivery. If was dropping over to Ireland (like last time) then I'd order up a good few boxes.

I should point out, it was riots in the shop this morning. It appears nearly everyone pre-ordered and they only got enough to cover pre-orders and a couple more for the shelf, and they sold quick. So there was a pile of 30+ T2 boxes behind the counter and one of the staff trying to explain "Pre-ordered" to some irate kid who couldn't get his T2 smile.gif There was me walking off with 2 boxes in front of him.

• Advertisement

You've just made a grown man cry frown.gif

Advertisement