Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Projector Screens in Ireland

Options
  • 04-08-2004 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Anyone now where to buy one in Ireland.Ive tried Meritec and Squareone but there out of stock
    Appreciate any replies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

Haaaaarrrrvey Norman!!

Well at least the one in Dundalk does them afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Vicbarry I may be selling my procolor - its a rebadged projecta procinema http://www.projecta.nl/wall.htm#procinema its a 16:9 - 240*139 - Matt White - Gain 1:1: bought new from a member of avforums.

If you are still looking in a couple of weeks - say 3 or 4, I may be persuaded to part with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

Vexorg,

Got a price on that projector screen. I am looking to pick one up mid august for a new projector. Also are u based in the Dublin, east coast area

Cheers

Dave

The best price I can find for the screen is £350 (sterling) which would be plus delivery, its heavy and very ling when boxed so ot would be an expensive delivery I expect.

I think €400 would be a fair price. This is the procinema model with the extra long border on top (an extra 48cm per the specs). This makes positioning the screen and/or projector easier , allows you get the screen down low so you are not looking up through out the movie, make for more relaxing/comfortable viewing. It can also hlp the percieved and real contrast by absorbing some light spill from the projector itself.

I still have the original packaging, including the special corner reinforcers for the packing box for moving it.

Im in Dublin, close to the east coast, Drumcondra to be exact.

What Projector do you have?

Regards

V.

PS. As this is Vicbarrys thread, I suppose out of fairness I have to give him first refusal, if he is not interested and you are still interested at my price and I hope to have my new screen organised, we could sort this out towards the end of the month.

V

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

Ok,

My interest in the screen still stands. I am returning to Ireland on 12th August (god help me!!) so I will be picking up a screen by the end of the month. If yours comes available let me know and I will take a look. I am in Greystones area so not a million miles from you

Dave

• Advertisement

Hi Dave

Talk to you soon.

V.

Advertisement