Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorhead/sepultura november

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i wouldnt think 30 is expensive really, its sepultura man!!id pay that to see them alone. i wouldnt really expect a super size set list though which is a pity. joint headline would work better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

I think I may have to skip this or the Damageplan concert because Im definatly going to see Behemoth in January so I will have to sacrafice a concert to see them.

ahh you have to go to damageplan and sepultura!legends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

i got me ticket for the ambassador a couplea days ago, looking forward to it :D

anybody been in contact with the venues for the killarney of waterford dates about the tickets??

• Advertisement

anybody know 100% on whether sepultura are supporting or not ??
    i just saw the poster, "plus special guests: class of zero" no mention of sepultura at all =/, have they backed out or what ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Better not have, I got my ulster hall ticket to see them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

They were never on the Irish dates. Got a copy of the press release from the old unconfirmed tour announcement from the UK (that also had Waterford etc on it) but the new announcement didn't have Sepultura.

There's a second Dublin gig now as welll - November 4th.

ya just came from seps website they are supporting all dates but neglecting ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ledar

I find myself in the unenviable position of having three tickets to Motorhead and only one of me. It all started when my brother broke his collar bone on Saturday and gave me Thursday and Friday night tickets to unload. I already have my own ticket for Thursday so if anyone would like a ticket to either night at face value let me know. I can meet you during the week in Dublin if that suits but will be trying to get rid of the tickets as soon as possible so first come... PM me to arrange.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Sonic Titan

SEPULTURA ARE NOT DOING SUPPORT FOR THIS GIG.
    Class Of Zero are the support band.
    It might say it on the Seps website but they are defo not playing.
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

ya seps pulled out a while back alright. they of course are playing the rest of the tour.its a rip of of a gig without them anyway

I saw Motorhead at Graspop in Belgium over the summer and i have to say i didn't think much of em'. I would have going if Sepultura were supporting but without em', meh!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ledar

Have you even heard Motorhead's new album yet? It's amazing.

I have heard it yes. More of the same in my books.
    But hey, that's just my opinion. :D

so uhhh, who's heading into this tonight ?(other than me obviously)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

me and about 17 of my friends are going! its going to be madness! Class Of Zero? What are they like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Starbreaker

holy ****, motorhead were friggin awesome last nite. gotta be one of the best indoor gigs ive ever been to. class of zero werent really my taste to be honest, plus they totally ripped of a ****load of other bands like pantera, machine head and korn.

but motorhead were on top form i have to say. they played a pretty cool set with a few from the new album which ive gotta get soon. only downside to the night was the time there were problems with lemmys bass during killed my death, but they recovered pretty well.

What did anyone else think of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

It was bloody good. So good that my ears still hurt!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Shred

Class of Zero were indeed pants but the 'head were excellent. They never fail to deliver the goods live IMO:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonko

superconor wrote:
    me and about 17 of my friends are going! its going to be madness! Class Of Zero? What are they like?
    I was one of those 17 freinds. 'twas quite t3h Snazzy.

Advertisement