Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User rankings & User search

Options
  • 04-08-2004 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭

Two things I've noticed since the changeover:

User rankings are gone, no more "cool newbie", "no life" etc., now just "Registered User".

Can't find the "Search for User" function anymore. Have to wade through the members list page by page with only the option to narrow down by first letter.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

isn't search for user tool there? Click on seach and advanced, then should be on your right

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

No that searches for posts by the user, not the user itself.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I think I've seen quite a few of the user rankings, the "cool newbie" "fast newbie" ones anyway.

Although I may be eating of the insane root.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Newbie and Cool Newbie are deffo there, also... there are now "Deleted Users".

Presumably these accounts are no longer active, but if they're listed in name, is it possible for a new user to sign up using that name?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I don't think so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

The old "cool newbie" "no life" etc ratings are attached to people who have not posted on Vb3, as soon as you post you are labeled as a user.
    Registered User, isn't that the term used for junkies who go to methodone clinics?

Advertisement