Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can't login

• 04-08-2004 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

My username is acid

When I try to login my password is rejected, even though I have not changed it.
    Maybe it's a coincidence, but this problem never happened before the recent upgrade to boards.
    I've tried clearing cache/cookies, and using different vrowsers (firefox and IE), all to no avail :(

edit: upgrading to firefox 0.9.3 has made no difference

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Are you able to get your password reset and sent to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 acid_

I can't remember the email address I used to sign up (should have mentioned that already, sry)
    Is it possible for you to tell me the address? and I can do the reset thing myself

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I can tell you that it's a hotmail address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 acid_

I have it now, thanks for your help.

Advertisement