Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSOne Games

Options
  • 04-08-2004 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭

Are there any good reliable websites selling PSone games? There's a number of older games I'm trying to get a hole of that I've no hope of finding in town, there's gotta be somewhere you can get them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

what games are you looking for?

if they're rare, your best bet would be eBay, or you could make a wanted thread on boards (Shop > For Sale)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

www.buyrite.net has a large second hand collection. Mostly NTSC though. Your best bet is to go pirating. I don't think its morally wrong if the games are impossible to get hold of and if they are good I end up buying them if they get rereleased.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I'd kill for a copy of Vib Ribbon.

Seriously.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Don't look at me, eh, Kdjacs stole my copy. Kill him!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

is it me or has every copy of wipeout fusion for ps2 disappeared from the face of the earth??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Never realised how rare some games can get after only a few years... I'm trying to get Vandal Hearts 1 & 2, Suikoden 1 & 2, Broken Sword 1 & 2, Carnage Heart

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

i think i have a copy of broken sword 1 knockin around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

I'd kill for a copy of Vib Ribbon. Seriously.

Ahh, the simple genius-ness of that game was a breath of fresh air. Great when you've a few mates around for drinks and you whip it out along with some music everyone knows. I kept my copy and still stick it in the PS2 from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

i was on a PS1 trip a while back, not easy to get games at a good price from proper shops
    ebay is indeed probably your best bet for a good selection of games, though prepare for a rip off on some of them, bargains on others

i saw metal gear solid 1 go for about 2.50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

There was a whole rake of 2nd hand ps1 games for sale in Liffey Valley Game store when I was there a few weeks back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

steviec wrote:
    Never realised how rare some games can get after only a few years... I'm trying to get Vandal Hearts 1 & 2, Suikoden 1 & 2, Broken Sword 1 & 2, Carnage Heart

I have Carnage Heart :D

I also paid £41 for Suikoden 2 on eBay :confused:

Yea I've found Suikoden 2... for £70! I don't think so. Have Broken Sword ordered for PC now.

Vandal Hearts 1 & 2, Suikoden 1 & 2

I have all four including the ultra rare promo copy of the pal version of Vandal Hearts 2.

I spent 50 sterling for my copy of Suikoden 1 on ebay. Came to just over 80 yoyos. Didn't mind too much since it was such a good game.
    Yea I've found Suikoden 2... for £70! I don't think so

Its worth it. Its my favourite game.

Dont suppose you fancy selling then?

No chance especially since i'm currently playing VH2.

Advertisement