Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grayson

Options
  • 05-08-2004 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭

http://theforce.net/theater/nonsw/grayson/

Check this out, fan film based on Robin avenging the death of Batmanb, similar in style to the recent World's finiest sequel to Batm,an Dead End, 5:27, and it fing rocks, WOnder Woman, Green Lantern, SUperman....al we need now is The Martian Manhunter, and we're set

Also...just in case anyone happens to be living under a rock...in an amish community...on some undiscovered Martian 'roid, floating through the black, black abyss of space..... here's a link to World's finest

http://www.theforce.net/theater/nonsw/worldsfinest/index.shtml

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Trebor

yeah it's pretty cool but if its was made into a film it would be pants. the movie industry don't want to make a proper adaptaion of the mordern comic themes as they would all be rated 18 :mad:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Trebor wrote:
    yeah it's pretty cool but if its was made into a film it would be pants.

You thought so? I though that Grayson was fantastic, better than World's Finest in terms of what it sets up - I'd love to see a full-length feature based on it, and I'm not particularly keen on most of the DC heroes.

The way it actually presented a real-world setting which forces previously 2-dimensional heroes to take on more realistic personalities is what made it for me. Although I suspect that if I were more versed in the histories of these heroes I might think differently. Still, bloody great fan film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Trebor

Fysh wrote:
    You thought so? I though that Grayson was fantastic, better than World's Finest in terms of what it sets up - I'd love to see a full-length feature based on it, and I'm not particularly keen on most of the DC heroes.

sorry the cynical side of me can't appreciate the fan film on it's own, i am already thinking of what it could be if made into a film and that would be great but then i think of all comic films which have been butchered in order to get a PG rating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

I think Grayson would be a brilliant feature if Untamed Cineam made it. Plus in order to fit everything into a feature, it would have to be at least 3 hours long, which would be sweet

Advertisement