Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Catwoman

• 05-08-2004 12:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

I was looking forward to this movie (I prob go see it anyway)

I was hoping that it would start from where Batman Returns left off.

No instead the makers have a different city, a different Catwoman AKA Celina (surname???) is not Catwoman in this movie.

And Batman has been replaced by a Cop.

Yeah! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I was hoping that it would start from where Batman Returns left off.

Both casting Hallie Berrie and the outfit should have told you otherwise...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

havnt seen it wasnt excited in the first place but the costume looked crap and when i saw the comic adaptation in forbidon planet i took a quick scan and the story looks alot worse then i expected
    the ending looks espeically crap with an attempt at tragedy when the villian kills herself because her face is ruined. Its trying to be all meaningfull but the dialogue they chose was horrible (maybe the film will have dif dialogue) and the final line is a dig at the spiderman films 'With Great Power comes Great Freedom (or something along those lines)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I saw it last week and it quite possibly the worst film I've ever seen.. and I've seen Shanghi Surprise!

And Blitzkrieg, all that you read in the comic adaption is true I'm afraid.

You can see my thoughts on this film is this thread...

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Heh, I was never under any illusions; I saw halle berry, the trailer and decided they'd just made a film about a woman who wears leather and decided to call it "Catwoman".

Michelle Pfeifer will forever be... my catwoman ;) .

Julie Newmarr is clearly the best Catwoman.

Although Michelle Pfeifer is starting to look pretty good after seeing Halle Berry... At least Pfeifer learned how to use the bullwhip.. Berry's whip is CGI'ed in....

and
    the scene with the cats bringing her back to life is terrible in this version too... in Batman Returns it was quite creepy with all the cats nibbling at her... but the CGI moggy in this is just stupid looking as it crawls up on her face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Hallie should be shot.

Tusky wrote:
    Hallie should be shot.

Well, yes! That goes without saying....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

Oh my god, i got a copy of it and I must say, its the worst movie ever. I thought maybe the critics in america were going off on one, but its just sh*te. There's no story in it. Its a complete waste of time..

Advertisement