Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Republic Of Loose Gigs

Options
  • 05-08-2004 7:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭

Republic of Loose have a few upcoming shows:

26th August
    An Cruscian Lan - Cork

27th August
    Dolans Warehouse - Limerick

28th August
    The Village - Dublin

5th September
    Meeting House Square - Dublin

More dates to be confirmed soon!

www.republicofloose.com
    info@republicofloose.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

WHY must parents insist on dragging me to flippin riverdance of all things the night of republic of loose in Dublin.. as a consilation prize I bought the hold up single though.. but still.. michael flattely republic of loose, michale flatelly republic of loose...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

:D lol
    I loved Riverdance! But that was about 8 years ago.... :D
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

humm, yeah.. maybe if i was about 8 years old i'd enjoy it.. but bah ah well.. beating some culture inot me or something.. not that republic of loose aren't cultured but..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

Guests in The Village are:

- Bluefly
    - Ham Sandwich

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Bluefly are playing Whelans Thursday the 26th if you'd like to check them out then do so only a 5 europes.Michael Flatley doesn't do riverdance anymore does he? i dunno if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Arthur Peanut

Advertisement