Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just played 80 players on server.

Options
  • 04-04-2001 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

It is just nuts. If the first people who set up don't do the team related stuff (eg. lay down extra inv stations, buy transporters instead of bikes) then your basically screwed. Also got a bit laggy when you had everyone on the screen. I notice the game automatically drops animations to help counter lag.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

what speed connection do you hvae, and were was the server located ?
    and what was your ping adverage on it ... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Cable but I was getting 150 ping to that server. It was in Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Hobbes is in US,on cable at least I believe? lucky bastid smile.gif.
    I'd be interested in knowing how this plays for 56k'ers too (if it plays at all).

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hmm I dono where I got the idea that Malden was in Australia lol

but anyways Hobbles how'd you come accross boards if you're in USA, or are you from Ireland ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

OJ Jag is his brother. I think you can figure out the rest wink.gif

Quothe the Raven, "JennyRooba!" ;D

• Advertisement

ahh
    I was wondering how you convince someone to send you over a game and tell them you'll give them the money
    hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Indeed that would be a valuable skill wink.gif

Quothe the Raven, "JennyRooba!" :D

Advertisement